Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Pay monthly

No incoming calls or texts after porting number

4: Newbie

@apar05

I have also contacted BBC Watchdog who have received simular complaints in respect to the poor service received from Vodafone when the porting split issue is reported. I recommend you do the same.

I have posted on all my social media channels which is driving a lot of traffic to this forum thread. I recommend you do the same.

To day Vodafone are contacting me to tell me if they can or cannot resolve the issue. If not im cancelling my contract due to the poor service received from Vodafone in respect to this issue and seeking compensation for my time.

When posting on this forum please add the words Poor Service, Vodafone, split port, - this will promote this page rankings on Google for others to find.

Thanks

JW 

View more options

I think the writing is on the wall - Vodafone Customer Service Review

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/vodafone-customer-service.co.uk

Call received at 9:10 following me raising a complaint with the Vodafone complaints department. Agent advised I would get a call back by 11:15 and to my expectations this has not been received.

Google with the words Vodafone Split port and you will see this post has been promoted to the top pof the google rankings. LinkedIn is getting responses referring to the quality of customer services Vodafone are supplying to me and is being shared amongst the community. This post is also being promoted up the Google rankings. Thanks JW

View more options

Day 14 - Update.

Call received from an Agent - still not fixed.

I was then put on to a manager who advised me I should call the company who I took the contract from cancel my contract and seek compensation from them. He said I was with Tesco (who I did not take the contact with) he then gave me the Tesco supermarket head office phone number to raise my complaint with them. ##~##!

I asked to esculate this and I was then cut off - brilliant..

@Tech Team - where have you all dissapeared too? no contact at all

@Carly - you said you was owning this but its no further - any chance of a call?

Thanks

JW

View more options

@Johnwiseman Apologies for the delay. 

Carly will be back in touch with you as soon as she can. 

@apar05 Please reply to our last email from 1 February 2017 if you wish to discuss further.

View more options

@ Alex

After being advised by one of your agents to "call Tesco head office and seek compensation from them as its their problem" I realised life is too short. My contract was not even with Tesco.

I have cancelled my contract with you due to your poor service on this issue and will take a new one. You will have lost my number of 12 years so I will need to advise everyone of my new number.

I will continue with my complaint - 16Z2HKT7K to claim compensation for the 5 hours I have spent trying to solve this issus.

Thanks

JW

View more options
2: Seeker

@Alex

I have now responded to the email dated 1 feb 2017.

Any response would be appreciated.

View more options

@apar05 I can see we've received your email, the team will be in touch. 

View more options
1: Seeker
Hi Tech Team.
Please please help me. Since I have ported in from O2 to Vodafone . No calls or text. I am unable to receive the calls or text. Please help me.
View more options

Hi All,

Just an update. Finally the problem is resolved. I started receiving calls and texts from non-vodafone users since last friday.

It took 10 and half weeks (since 13th Dec 2016)!!

View more options

@Maliuk Please contact us through the details that I've provided through the private message I've sent to you. We'll then be able to help.

View more options
I am having the same problem, transferred from EE using a PAC code and cannot receive texts or calls after a week and speaking to multiple people from EE who can't see any problem? It's causing me huge problems please help
View more options

@sarahjaneclark Can you let us know what device you're using? Smiley Happy

View more options

iphone 7, been on the phone to several people from vodafone who said it appears that the portal was fine. I've reset my network settings, and restarted/rebooted the phone several times with no luck yet 

View more options

@sarahjaneclark Give the following steps a try, let us know how you get on. Smiley Happy

- Go to Settings

- Scroll down to, then tap Phone

- Click on My Number

This should be the number you've ported, however it may be the temporary number you've been given.

If this is the case, type in the number you've ported and click 'Save'.

If you've changed the number, allow a few minutes for the change to take place, then get someone to call your number to test. 

View more options

I've already tried this and no luck unfortuneately 

View more options

@sarahjaneclark

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

For anyone else with the same issue, try the steps listed here and if you’re still affected, contact customer service.

View more options

I ported over from EE at the beginning of February and I still can't receive calls or texts depsite speaking to around 10 advisors, all of whom promising to fix it. I hope you can help with the issue as if not I'll be cancelling my contract; it has already caused an undue amount of hassle/problems.

View more options

@mdenver

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Once received, we'll be happy to look into these issues for you.

View more options
1: Seeker

Same problem, exact same problem, 3 weeks without incoming call, no idea what to do

View more options

@mohini2006

I've sent you a private message containing details on how to get in touch with us. Please follow the steps provided and we'll be in touch.

View more options