Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV pass not appearing

Laura
4: Newbie

I hope someone can help me as I'm being told by Carphone Warehouse to speak to Vodafone, and Vodafone is telling me to speak to Carphone Warehouse! I took out a plan with Vodafone via Carphone Warehouse, one of the perks it mentioned was a Red Entertainment bundle, including a Now TV pass - this was a big factor in me deciding to join Vodafone. I got the text directing me to the Red Entertainment plans page, but only Spotify and Sky Sports appear (and incidentally, both seem to have charges next to them when they should be included!)

I went back and forth on the phone with Vodafone/CPWH and both said I should speak to the other. Vodafone said that CPWH hadn't included it in the plan so they would have to do this and instruct Vodafone to add it, but CPWH said that this was something Vodafone would need to add. Eventually a person at CPWH agreed to email the 'Offline Team' asking them to email Vodafone to get it added, they said this would be done within 5 days - it's been a week and it's still not there.

Can anyone help me? I'd be really grateful!

23 REPLIES 23

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MMoxon I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch. Once you've done this, a member of the team will contact you to assist further. 🙂

@Laura We monitor all new posts that come through, regardless of how old the thread is or if an answer has been marked as resolved - so we've always got you covered! 👍

Doing some digging into the NOW TV website, I've found this page. On the page it states 'YouView compatible with Sky Cinema Pass only.' You can find a full list of compatible devices here

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @Laura

Although you are a Carphone Warehouse customer, with your account set up and airtime contract up and running, this is something Vodafone should be able to help with.

You get a choice of entertainment packs, and there is no reason for you being unable to opt into NOW TV.  

If you use live chat for account access, they will be able to help get your entertainment choice up and running.

Thank you :Smiling: I had tried live chat and they directed me to phone 191 instead.... but I may try them again as well. I'm really confused as I can see the logic in it being Vodafone's responsibility and the logic in it being CPW's responsibility so I'm really stuck between the two!

AnnS

Hi @Laura

There is no reason for you to go back to Carphone, they would have set up the entertainment pack with Vodafone.   The reason you are probably not seeing NOW TV is because it has already been set up against your account.

It may be necessary for Vodafone to delete your entertainment pack, this will enable you to set it up again from fresh opting into NOW TV. There is no reason for live chat being unable to do this for you, but if you find you are going round in circles, come back to the forum and one of the Team will soon get this sorted and you will be watching NOW TV.