Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Now TV pass not appearing

Laura
4: Newbie

I hope someone can help me as I'm being told by Carphone Warehouse to speak to Vodafone, and Vodafone is telling me to speak to Carphone Warehouse! I took out a plan with Vodafone via Carphone Warehouse, one of the perks it mentioned was a Red Entertainment bundle, including a Now TV pass - this was a big factor in me deciding to join Vodafone. I got the text directing me to the Red Entertainment plans page, but only Spotify and Sky Sports appear (and incidentally, both seem to have charges next to them when they should be included!)

I went back and forth on the phone with Vodafone/CPWH and both said I should speak to the other. Vodafone said that CPWH hadn't included it in the plan so they would have to do this and instruct Vodafone to add it, but CPWH said that this was something Vodafone would need to add. Eventually a person at CPWH agreed to email the 'Offline Team' asking them to email Vodafone to get it added, they said this would be done within 5 days - it's been a week and it's still not there.

Can anyone help me? I'd be really grateful!

23 REPLIES 23

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @Laura

Seems like your stuck between a rock and a hard place :Sad_face:

As I mentioned it could be Because Cpw haven't properly dealt with this from their end before passing the information into Vodafone

Perhaps let the Social Media Team here catch up with your thread to take a peek at your Account. 

I hope this is resolved swiftly for you. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Laura, we'd like to take a closer look into this for you.

So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to contact our team. We'll then be in touch as soon as possible.

Thanks, everyone!

Natasha - I've filled in the form as instructed in your private message, thnak you for this.

I tried calling CPW again today (before I saw this message) and they said it was nothing to do with them and ended up transferring me to the Broadband team, who obviously have nothing to do with the issue! So basically the same problem again really, I don't think they understand what I'm talking about :Sad_face:

Getafix
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

The 16GB Plan with a phone does not include the Entertainment Pack.

There is currently a promotion deal SIM Only where you get 16GB and entertainment pack for £19.

So the question is which plan are you own? Did you take a phone with the new tariff? If so then you are on a Tariff which does not include Entertainment Pack. Additional £7 will get you entertainment pack with extra 16GB added.

Hi. The plan is £42/month (with £29.99) paid upfront, unlimited minutes/texts and 16gb of data. But the plan on the CPW website definitely had the Entertainment pack included, and it said it included the Now TV pass. It was part of the reason why I switched to Vodafone. So that kind of makes me think it is something CPW should be fixing... but I'm really confused by it all! Thanks for your help though :Smiling:

Following Natasha's post, I filled in the form as requested. Then around an hour later Sheila from the Social Media Team phoned me and explained that CPW had put me on a tariff which didn't include the Entertainment pack. So she switched me over to an identical tariff (same price and mins/texts, but double the data allowance!) which did have the entertainment pack. I turned my phone off and on again this morning to make it take effect, as she'd told me to do, and TADAAAA! I've got my Now TV pass!

Thank you so much Sheila, and all of the rest of you for your advice and help. I will definitely come to the forum again if I ever have any further problems, you've all been much more helpful than the main Customer Services!

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Laura - That's great to hear! 

I'm sorry it took so long, but I'm pleased we've got this sorted now. :Smiling:

We've got a great online community here, so feel free to post any time you need anything.

Will do, thank you so much! :Smiling:

Hi there, I am also having this same issue with my account with the now tv pass not showing up as an offer, and have had no luck with live chat being able to fix this.

Is there anyway you are able to fix this or will I have to go into a store?

I reckon you should create a new question - I think this one may have been marked as resolved so no-one's monitoring it. I think the Social Media Team are pretty good at monitoring new questions coming in - they got in touch with me quite quickly and gave me a link/code so I could submit a query directly to them. Then they phoned me on the same day and got it all sorted out :Smiling:

I should mention that after all the hassle I went through - NowTV is really crap. I wouldn't bother with it if it weren't for GoT and the fact that I'm getting it free! I signed into it on my YouView box and it doesn't work with the Entertainment Pass (which they're not very upfront about) so I bought a NowTV box and it doesn't bloody work. So I've given up and just use my laptop to watch GoT and don't bother using the service otherwise!