Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Pensioner Discount

pmk123
2: Seeker

Hi - Can somebody help me please. I'm a ex-Vodafone employee drawing a Vodafone Pension. I'm trying to renew my mobile contract and I thought that there was a discount availiable for Vodafone Pensioner.  None of the Sales reps have any clue what I'm talking about. Can anybody help please. Thanks

38 REPLIES 38

Try...

employee.accounts   @    help.vodafone.co.uk

employee.accounts at help.vodafone.co.uk

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @pmk123

I have come across this before and from what I remember, you are indeed entitled to a discount as an ex employee  drawing a Vodafone pension.

The best thing to do is to give the Team time here to get to the thread, they will know the correct department for you to contact to retain your discount.

Thank you

Annie_N
Community Champion (Retired)

@pmk123

I remember something about this - I'm reasonably sure that you have to access it via the Vodafone department that operates the pension scheme, rather than going via any of Vodafone's customer-facing routes. As you haven't got a work email address to use in the application form, I think that the pension scheme gives you some sort of reference number to use in addition to your payroll number.

You must have some contact details for queries relating to your pension, so that might be a good place to start.

BandOfBrothers

Please do  let us know how you get on with this. 

This can then go onto helping anyone asking a similar question. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Luna7777
Thanks I have spoken to customer services at least 7 times also the shop. Not received any information on why I my staff discount has stopped after all these years.

Annie_N
@pmk123 in order to help you, Natasha and her colleagues need to identify the information you have sent them. When you filled in the form and submitted it, you should have received an automated response, which included a reference number in format #15123456. Can you post that reference, as the usual way to identify the correspondence, via your email address, hasn't worked for some reason.

You can't identify the correspondence, via email address. What a surprise Vodafone systems not working!!!! 

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pmk123

As mentioned by @Annie_N, the reference number [#123456] allows us to identify if the team has received your email.

We'll then be able to ensure the issue is being looked into.