Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Please Please Help Please Please

Paul42
4: Newbie

3 months have appapseded and nothing has happened.

Please will you sort this I am not well & getting worse by the day

WHY DOES MY SPELL CHECHKER NOT WORK IN THE FORM, why in gods namen are you discriminating against the disabled.

I took out a new contract with you by one of your resselers.

After a bit I phoned you up to have the number put on my account.

I was told that this could be done as I already two numbers on it - News to me as there should only be one.

So I asked for my old number to be cancelled and my new one put on my account.

WHY WHEN I HIT RETURN DOES THE FORM NOT SCROLL TILL I TYPE A LETTER - SERIOUSLY WHY WHY IMPLEMENT IT LIKE THAT WHY

The person I was talking asked for my card detail, for a credit check (WHICH I WILL NEVER PASS AGAIN THANKS TO YOU) nad that was that.

The it turned out that you had aset up a DD thingy without asking me.

NO COLOUR ALLOWED WHY

***See bit a bottome about this

The  next thing I know I get a letter from A Debit recovery agency about £80 for the number you shoulkd have stopped.

Have you sorted this yet if so then why have you not told me if not why not.

Why did you not contact me about this you have my number!

Why did you not take it from the the DD you set up.

Can you please let me kniow the email address of the agency as I don't think I can find it.

****As I had bought the sim from one of your resselers, it was already authorised and working.

Therefore you had no neesd for my card details.

Not so long after that my card acount gets hacked.

I WOULD LIKE THE POLICE TO LOOK INTO THIS

I ended up paying for Nexflix for a bloke in the Ukraine for a year or so.

There is also money been removed for spotify, I asked you 3 months ago if this was you or the bloke in the Ukraime - WHY HAVE YOU NOT ANSWERED THIS.

If the spotify is not you - what happened to the spotify/netlix I was supposed to get with my new SIM?

->Card number taken under false pretensise and then a frodgelent netflix subscription is taken out when i am supposed to have received a free netflix - Looks like the same might have happed with spotify.

*** end

Also I cannot asseess my account because you have done something and I need something but you keep sending it to the wrong number - WHY PLEASE WHY

Apart from the police bit you have all of this but have not fixed it.

I can do no more please please fix this.

I see someone has put a Smaritains card on the notice board of my buillding, probabbly they have over heard my sobbing due to the thin wall.

No need for as I have made my decision but I want this mess sorted first.

No codes for what evetr department we've done that and nothing.

And no Colline

12 REPLIES 12

hrym
17: Community Champion

There are a number of issues here.  As this is account-related, you'll need to wait for the forum team to pick up the thread and contact you privately.

As to other matters, I've noticed that some apps don't throw up predictive text in forms - no idea why though, I'm afraid.   It's not a Vodafone thing.

If your card has been compromised, you need to contact the issuer.   Was this online and possibly caused by malware on the device you're using?

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Paul42,

I'm sorry to see the issues that have been caused, as mentioned by @hrym, we're able to assist you with some, but not all - as a few of these issues aren't to do with Vodafone.

We'd like to help you out, so we can do this please contact us using the private message I've sent.

This will put you in direct contact with our team. :smileyhappy:

OK,

Thanks, got a slight prob as may a heart condition now - Todays good news.

Also got to goto police station to report an assult last weekend.

So I might be a bit slow getting back to you as its like wading though trecale at the moment.

Thanks

Paul

@

hrym

I'm not aware of a spellchecker that works within Firefox on Windows - is it a separate program that you can invoke (F7 used to be the trigger long ago?)   There is a spellcheck option on the forum.   When you're writing a post, look at the icons above the text box.   The last one on the bottom line (ABC & a tick) will invoke it.

Well there is one.

And for some reason it does not work in vodafone form but it works just about everywere else.

http://marcoagpinto.cidadevirtual.pt/faq.html

Nothing

Why is nothing happening?

Colleen
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paul42 Please let us know your email reference number, from when you contacted us as advised by @Alex on 4 May?

It should look something like this [#12345678] - we'll then be able to chase this up for you.

I've done thr procedure to contact you via following the link in the PM you sent me but nothing has happened.

Please will you sort this I am not well & getting worse.

I took out a new contract with you from one of your resellers - [Removed by Moderator]

After a bit I phoned you up to have the number put on my account.

I was told that this could not be done as I already two numbers on it - News to me as there should only be one - See near bottom as well.

So I asked for my old number [Removed by Moderator] to be cancelled as there's no 7th Calvary coming from the past and my new one to be put on my account.

The person I was talking asked for my card detail, for a credit check (WHICH I WILL NEVER PASS AGAIN THANKS TO YOU) and that was that.

Then it turned out that you had setup a DD thingy without asking me.

***See near bottom about this
The next thing I know I get a letter from a debit recovery agency about £80 odd for the number you should have stopped.

Why did you not contact me about this you have my number!

Why did you not take it from the DD you setup.

Can you please let me know the email address of the agency as I don't think I can find it.

****As I had bought the sim from one of your resellers, it was already authorised and working.

Therefore you had no need for my card details.

Not so long after that my card account gets hacked.

I WOULD LIKE THE POLICE TO LOOK INTO THIS

I ended up paying for Nexflix for a bloke in the Ukraine for a year or so.

There is also money been removed for spotify, is you or the bloke in the Ukraine.

If the spotify is not you - what happened to the spotify/netlike I was supposed to get with my new SIM?

*** end

Also I cannot access my account because you have done something and I need something but you keep sending it to the wrong number.

Is this the [Removed by Moderator] a old pay as you go sim that I'm not sure I still have?

If so are you seriously telling me that it counted as one of the only two numbers I could have on my account.

That's madness, if you had put [Removed by Moderator], this mess might have been avoided.

I can do no more please fix this.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

I'm sorry to hear this @Paul42.

We’re unable to discuss account details on the Community as it’s a public environment.

Please reply to the last email you received from my team and we’ll be able to help further.

If you didn’t receive an email from us, I’ve sent you a private message with instructions on how to get in touch again.