cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Porting fron 3.... Day no. 5 and still hasn't completed.

NikG
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

A very dissapointed customer here. I just moved from 3 on 20th pre ordering a phone on 4th. I got a text msg one 24th of a May saying they are starting moving my number. Today 29th of May still hasn't been done and it's a weekend and a bank holiday. How disappointing is that? Been in contact with customer service everyday, on chat and on the phone and they were assuming me not to worry and it's gonna be completed by the end of the day. Really? Which day didn't tell me tho... Been on the phone taking to an adviser on 27th she offered me a compensation never showned in my account. The same with the store. Got a refund £40 cause i changed tariffs as the new one has upfront cost £10. Only just yesterday when I went into the shop to complain about the situation and asked for the 2nd time the refund to be applied then they did it. Or they haven't ? Really don't know if I believe them anymore as been fooled all this. 

10 REPLIES 10

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @NikG, thanks for getting in touch with us and I'm sorry to hear you feel this way.

We'd like to check on the progress of this and of your refund for you. 

So we can do this, please follow the steps in the private message that will be sent to you shortly and a member of the team will be in touch.

Hi,

I got your msg, it's say press here but can't see the link to press. 

Hi Natasha,

It seems they r porting it right now. The Vodafone app showing my old number but on the web site showing the temporary one.  I have internet connection and I can call but they can't call me, send a msg or receive. Hope cause of the porting hasn't finalized yet? 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NikG

It does sound like it's just part way through the porting process. 

I've advise rebooting the phone over the next couple of hours and you should find you've got full service shortly. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Apparently isn't working... 

Well now im facing a split port problem.... Not that the girl on the phone didnt know what she was talking about telling me the porting has been complited asking me to restart the phone even if told her i did it already so many time and doesnt work for same reason been downgraded to old tarrif... Really?

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NikG

I've sent you another private message with details on how to get in touch.

Please follow the instructions to send your details to our team so we can help get things sorted. 

Just did it. Didn't get any notification email yet tho 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@NikG

Keep your eye out in your junk/spam folder for the automated response.

This email will contain your reference number [#15xxxxxx].