Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Problem accessing an account

techie78
1: Seeker

I have a problem with a vodafone account .... basically i reccommended vodafone to a client of mine (a firm of solicitors) ... the contract has been running for 18 months and until recently they were recieving their bills

i believe something happened with vodafones billing situation in the last few months and now they are not recieving any bills 

i have spent all morning on hold and being passed from department to department because no one at vodafone can find the account number which is printed on the bill

they cannot also inf the account by using ANY of the mobile numbers which are listed on the account

i need someone to take charge of this before the client decides to terminate

4 REPLIES 4

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @techie78

The problem here will be with the contract being in your clients name, they will need to be the ones to contact Vodafone.  If the contract is not in your name, Vodafone would be in breach of data protection is they discussed anything direct with you.

If this is a business account, the forum would only be able to help with consumer accounts and this will mean your client would need to contact the Business Team direct.  The account will be able to locate the account and numbers and find the reason for not receiving bills.

You can find how to contact the Business Team on the link below.

Contact Us

Retired-LouiseE
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hello @techie78

The information given by @AnnS is spot on. 

If the account is in the client's name, they will need to contact us directly on 191 from their Vodafone mobile and we will fully investigate. 

Louise

Laburnham1
1: Seeker

Is vodafone too big to provide customer service or has the concept been abandoned? Attempts to retrieve my bill repeatedly fail despite me knowing both user name and password. Online chat help is permanently 'very busy'. Even thought of employing more staff. On line solutions do not work because website is bordering on uselss, except for sales who of course answer promptly. Telelphone help, you guessed it, 'experiency very heavy volume'. I guess that the poor guy in India is having his tea break. Please Vodafone, try harder - much harder! This poor service has persisted for months. Someone needs the boot, maybe the CO?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This is a shame to hear @Laburnham1.

So we can help with this, please follow the steps provided in the private message that I've sent to you.

A member of the team will then be in touch to help.