Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rooaming charges

stuart4063
4: Newbie

I've rdceived 2 text   that no more roaming charges from 11th June lm currently in Greece (arrived Thurs) been charged £12 so far but by my reckoning should only have been charged £9 as on euro traveller T/F/S andthen  in my plan from Sun 11th. Anyone else had similar issue?

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @stuart4063

You should have received the following by text. If you look at the paragraph regarding Euro Traveller, you will see that the product will have been replaced with global roaming.

Changes to roaming with Pay monthly

The charges are unbilled before contacting Vodafone regarding the out of bundle extra charges, you will need to wait until your bill has been produced.

I arrived in Spain on 10th June and received the "welcome to Spain text message" this txt said that I had 2Gb of data to use. I expected this to change the following day, to include the remainder of my UK data allowance. 

I have ate not received any further txt messages off Vodafone. 

I checked my account this morning and I've been charged £6.50 on both my number and my wife's number on 11th June. Just had a chat/messaging session with vodafone - I've been told these charges are wrong and will be refunded

Chinki: Geoff, I've checked your account and can see that Global roaming is added on your account which I'm sure you must have found really beneficial.
Chinki: Please don't worry about the data charges as that's due to a glitch.
Geoff: it should already be included - I don't expect to pay £6.50 for it
Chinki: Our team is already working on getting it fixed and we'll automatically remove those data charges before your bill gets generated.
Geoff : ok
Chinki: So, yes you don't have to pay for it.

There is reference to these being "unbilled charges" - it makes NO such reference on my account, it simply says they are "out of bundle charges"

Can anyone confirm if they've had similar experiences ?

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Geoff_UK I've responded to your post here :smileyhappy: