Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Separating an account...

donnyguy
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Hi guys,

So a couple of months ago, I decided the grass was greener on the other side and that I would try life on 'another network'. 

So off I went and despite the fact I got great data speeds, I was disappointed with other areas of the service so I looked into coming back (in the hope that I'd be able to get the loyality discount I was offered not to leave) but the options weren't great.

So today I just re-graded my parents contracts and got a decent discount on their sim only packages (the same percentage I was offered) so when the guy offered to bolt on another line with the same discount. I went for it.

So I'm back. With my discount. However as a third line on my dad's account. That in itself wouldn't be a massive problem but idealy I'd like to be back on my own account / bill etc.

So I asked the guy today if these could be split later on (thinking let's get the line set up and my number ported back etc first). Is this correct and if so, what is the process I'd need to follow? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @donnyguy, you'd be able to arrange this as a Transfer of Ownership to allow your number to be moved to your own account. Your father would need to contact us (preferably with you present) to begin this process. 

You can find more information on this here.

View solution in original position

1 REPLY 1

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @donnyguy, you'd be able to arrange this as a Transfer of Ownership to allow your number to be moved to your own account. Your father would need to contact us (preferably with you present) to begin this process. 

You can find more information on this here.