Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Time to leave vodafone RANT

pinola
4: Newbie

Why is it such hard work to get my money back that i was over charged I have spoken to at least 4 different people and its as if no one has a clue what they are doing!

They are now telling me i have to wait until 9th july. to get the last bit of my money.

I gave my notice on 28th feb for the contract to finish on 28th march (confimed this with me on the phone) I have a work phone and no loger need a personal phone. I switched it off put it away it was only 3 days ago my partner was checking the bank and infomed me vondafone have taken £34.10 it seems they have taken it in april, may and june

Why am i made to fight for my money back? is ther anyway i can speak with somone who i will be able to understand and has the answers. i dont want to go down the roads of complaint but i am being pushed that way.

5 REPLIES 5

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

The team here should be able to confirm that what's supposed to be happening actually is happening.   Without knowing the full circumstances, getting refunds piecemeal sounds odd, but there may be a reason for it,   The team read all posts, so just hang on for them to pick this one up.

Thank you 

I know what has upset me is the each time they have offered me different amounts of money surly they should know what they owe me i should not have to spell it out i feel I’m due back 3 months money 3x £34.10 = £102.30 first off they admitted they should of cancelled it after being on hold for over an hour getting passed around there phone system to the business department and because I’m a personal customer they binned me off.

I called back and explained it all over again the customer care advisor got it cancelled a promised to call me the next day to confirm the refund do you think he called me? After he promised he would.

So I had a web chat yesterday asking about how much I would get refund he spent some time checking my notes. See chat log below

Rukshana:

Let me check it for you

Rukshana: Meanwhile how was your day so far?
Daniel: its been ok so far
Rukshana:

Glad to hear that

Rukshana:

Cheers

Rukshana:

I have checked your account

Daniel: thanks
Rukshana:

We have applied credit on your account

Daniel: for how much please?
Daniel: and when will it be paid into my account
Rukshana:

The credit is £20.46

Daniel: well thats not correct
Rukshana:

Can you confirm me amount?

Rukshana: Thanks for waiting
Rukshana:

I have checked your account

Rukshana:

You have got promise for credit £39.33 right

Daniel: i dont know but you have charged me 2 months worth after cancelling and that was 34 a month i paid

Something seems wrong here why should they be asking me how much they owe me I feel like thay are trying to con me

Will
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pinola I've sent you a private message with the steps to get in touch with us. Follow each of the steps and we'll be more than happy to look into this for you.

Will, thank you for the private message but i do know how to call 191 my problem is  i have called them on 3 separate occasions and been given a different answer each time. Do you feel this is acceptable?

It mentioned a link in the PM but I cannot click on it. All I am after is someone who is a high grade customer support who can sort this once and for all. I don’t think it’s too much to ask for as this is not my fault at all.  

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@pinola - There should be a hyperlink in the PM, so I’m sorry if this isn’t showing.

I’ve resent this today.