Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Total cost

bERIUS
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi,

Could anyone tell me please how much in total I will have to pay for Galaxy S8+ and plan 4GB Red Extra. I mean total amount after 24 months excluding any extra charges. Does the plan price include the phone?

The upfront cost 50£ + 54£ x 24 months = 1346£

Am I correct?

Thank you.

Regards,

Damian

Regards,

Damian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi,

Typically a full contract includes the phone as a perk of the 24 month contract. 

Except an upfront fee which is normally attached to a newly launched phone / popular model. 

Are you a new customer to Vodafone or are you upgrading ?

If new then perhaps ring 08080 408 408 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) 

If upgrading and your quite close to your Contract end then ring 191 and choose thinking of leaving and you should be put through to Vodafones Retention Department who can usually offer deals to stay but as your after a new to be launched flagship phone the offers maybe limited. 

Your example of a breakdown looks about the right way to work it out if your excluding any insurance and thst you'll never go over your bundles of minutes, texts and data and won't send texts that convert to mms which are chargeable. 

Customer Services or Live Chat have more access to be able to clarify.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

BandOfBrothers

Hi,

Typically a full contract includes the phone as a perk of the 24 month contract. 

Except an upfront fee which is normally attached to a newly launched phone / popular model. 

Are you a new customer to Vodafone or are you upgrading ?

If new then perhaps ring 08080 408 408 (free from all UK landlines and mobiles) 

If upgrading and your quite close to your Contract end then ring 191 and choose thinking of leaving and you should be put through to Vodafones Retention Department who can usually offer deals to stay but as your after a new to be launched flagship phone the offers maybe limited. 

Your example of a breakdown looks about the right way to work it out if your excluding any insurance and thst you'll never go over your bundles of minutes, texts and data and won't send texts that convert to mms which are chargeable. 

Customer Services or Live Chat have more access to be able to clarify.

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I ordered that phone from EE and returned after 1 day because of the hidden fees. 

The offer was:

50£ - phone cost

57£ - plan

I was really suprised after I saw my first bill. The price for the phone changed to 666£ so instead of paying 57£ each month I would have to pay 107£ until I pay off the phone. I hope I won't see the same here.

Thank you for your help.