Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Upgrade eligibility date changed on My Vodafone app

Jamescunny1983
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Hi guys I changed my price plan on my existing contract to get more data went up from the 8Gb of date red + plan to the 32gb plan it did say that my upgrade date wouldn’t change as a result of this but now on the My Vodafone app it has changed from This December to May 2019 like I started a new contract.However on my txt message from Vodafone still has December as my upgrade date and February 2018 as end of contract date anyone know which one will be right.

many thanks James

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

donnyguy
16: Advanced member

Hi James,

Unless you signed up to a new contract at the point you made the changes (which your post indicates you didn't) then the original date is the correct one. 

I'm sure one of the eForum team will get in touch and get this sorted. Sounds like a system gremlin, nothing sinister :smileyhappy:

View solution in original position

6 REPLIES 6

donnyguy

Hi James,

Unless you signed up to a new contract at the point you made the changes (which your post indicates you didn't) then the original date is the correct one. 

I'm sure one of the eForum team will get in touch and get this sorted. Sounds like a system gremlin, nothing sinister :smileyhappy:

Hi thanks for reply 

Haven’t been able to get on to live chat so asked the question here 

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @Jamescunny1983, we'd like to take a closer look into this for you.

So we can help, I've sent you a private message with details to get in touch our team directly.

@donnyguy wrote:

Hi James,

@thanks @donnyguy you was correct it’s an app error systems still showing December as my upgrade date according to Vodafone live  team many thanks 

wwhyte92
7: Helper
7: Helper

Hi James,

I had a similar issue recently with Vodafone when they had made an error with roaming on my account. To cut a long story short they changed my price plan but in doing so 'reset' my renewal date (I was already half way through a 24 month term at the time).

In the end it took a considerable amount of effort to get them to change the date back, primarily because it took so long to get hold of someone who would actually do something rather than the "It has been changed, please allow 48 hours for it to show on your account" response Live Chat threw up. So be prepared to be persistant.

Did you upgrade the plan via a telephone call or Live Chat? I only ask so you can provide evidence of what was stated by the representative?

No I changed plan through My Vodafone app just changed to a different bundle got the txt confirming that end date is still February 2018 but on the app it’s got me as 1st May 2019 like I’ve signed a new 24 month contract