Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

VF Refusing to remove me from blacklist

Paffman
7: Helper

This text was lifted from my Facebook page as after over two weeks I am fed up typing them over and over again.

Vodafone UK refuse to remove me from the blacklist they put me on in error despite me doing as they requested.

I went into town to a Vodafone store provided photo ID - passport and proof of ownership. I have been in store 4 times already. This has been going back and forwards for over two weeks now and this is a business phone!

They still persist in replying to me like this.....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Steve,

I understand this is frustrating to hear.

As advised, we're unable to pass security with you on this occasion.

In order for us to look into the account and resolve your query, you'd need to visit your local store with photo ID in order to update any required information.

Thanks,
Shannon L
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have received this from Vodafone yesterday morning....

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your reply.

I apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

I would like to inform you that we have raised the request to our backend team to un-blacklist your device. Once we get any update we will be able to inform you accordingly.

We appreciate your patience and co-operation.

Kind regards,

Sachin [Removed by Moderator]
Customer Service Agent (Social Media)
Delete this message
18h 18 hours ago
So where do I go now Vodafone UK

I feel really angry, frustrated and disappointed with Vodafone UK, I have been a loyal customer with them on a contract for 6 or 7 years and this is how they treat me. I just don't understand it.

I don't know where to go now? Any ideas?

It seems that they don't communicate with each other. If you go into a Vodafone store the assistance just email not phone.

You would have thought that you would be able to go into a store and that they would be able to ring and speak with someone to resolve this issue, but sadly no

Suppose I will have to bin a perfectly working £300 phone because Vodafone cocked up and put me on a blacklist when they ported my number over from 02.

Steve Piper I have just rung the Vodafone UK complaints number - 08080 044 900 and spoke to someone in India. They asked a few questions and said that they have removed me from the blacklist and to turn off my phone for an hour and all should be working. Really? That easy?
Steve Piper OK, just about to turn my mobile to see if I now have a signal.................... Not fixed.

I  need someone who whos what to do to remove me from the blacklist.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile Device: HTC One M8

5 REPLIES 5

Paffman

I have just had this message via Facebook, maybe thing are at last progressing?

Hi Steve,

I can see the team have confirmed the request has now been raised to un-blacklist your device.

You'll receive an email when they have an update on this.

Thanks,
Chazz

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paffman - I’m sorry to hear what’s happened.

As the blacklist removal has been requested, this should be processed in the next few days.

Thank you @Jenny,

It has been a nearly three week bl@@dy nightmere through no fault of my own.

I wonder if there will be any compensation of some sort? Of the very least a renewal of my £30 bundle and freebies?

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Paffman - You’re welcome. :Smiling:

Let us know once it’s been lifted and we’ll take a look into that for you.

Thanks, I will... :smileyhappy:

It's not an experiance I would like to go through again...