cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone : Worst Company Ive ever had the misfortune to suffer.

Ronof9
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Would also like to add my experience of other customer experiences seen on here by saying vodafone are the worst

company I've ever had to suffer.

Incompetent, Lazy, Unhelpful, Amateurish, Childish.

Those are some of it's better points.

No Longer have the will or energy to repeat ad infinitum the problems they cause to another and then another and then another operator who

does not care, 

have not been trained 

cannot speak english

unable to communicate

5 REPLIES 5

MarkVoda1999
4: Newbie

Sad to say you're not the only one. At the moment they are just sending me round in circles without providing any resolution. Someone has to be acountable at Vodafone UK.

@Ronof9 and @MarkVoda1999 - It’s not good to hear the experience you’re both having.

If we can help and it’s account specific, please send us send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Gemma, for more than three weeks I'm just going round in circles with Vodafone whether it's Customer Services or Vodafone UK Customer Relations in India. I think only solution is for me to end my near two decade stay with Vodafone

Raise a complaint. Follow the process, it will help get better people on the case.

https://www.vodafone.co.uk/vodafone-uk/complaints/

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MarkVoda1999 We'll be more than happy to look into this for you once you've contacted our team using the private message @Gemma has previously sent.