Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Vodafone added another account to my Credit File

Getafix
16: Advanced member
Looks like when I moved my 4 lines to SIM Only, Vodafone added an account on my Credit File.

Why would Vodafone do that? Just to add there is no transactions showing against this second account.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Getafix

Thanks @Will.

The extra account is now removed from Credit Report.

As per our discussion still waiting for my Vodafone App to be sorted.

View solution in original position

8 REPLIES 8

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Sounds to me like that needs investigation.  If there's a hidden account, it's just possible it'll start getting charged and then there could be credit score issues.   You know the drill by now @Getafix :smileyhappy: - hang on for the forum people.  (This isn't one I'd throw at frontline CS, not if I didn't want to waste an entire morning!)

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with us, once you've followed the link let us know.

Getafix

@hrym wrote:

Sounds to me like that needs investigation.  If there's a hidden account, it's just possible it'll start getting charged and then there could be credit score issues.   You know the drill by now @Getafix :smileyhappy: - hang on for the forum people.  (This isn't one I'd throw at frontline CS, not if I didn't want to waste an entire morning!)

Thanks hrym, that is why I posted on the Forum.

Carly,

Done, but have not received acknowledgement Email.

Please let me know if you have received it.

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix – If you’ve not received an auto reply with a reference number, we won’t have received it.

Just in case, I’ve done a search using the email address you used to sign up to the forum with and there’s nothing in our inbox from this.

Please resubmit the form and if possible, do this on a PC or laptop (not a phone or tablet) and manually type the email address (not using copy and paste).

Getafix

Jenny,

I have used my secondary email and got acknowledgement. I had reported this previously that there is some kind of Blocking Software which does not accept this from when I use my main Email. Never ogt response to that.

I have now mentioned this in the email [#15437457]

So in addition to the Credit Report entry, please investigate the why the form is not accepting my main email.

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Getafix

We've received your email. A member of the team will be in touch to help further. 

Getafix

@Sukhi

Thanks

Spoke to @Will about 30 mins ago:smileywink:.

And gave him a list of things to keep him busy for today atleast. :smileyvery-happy:

Getafix

Thanks @Will.

The extra account is now removed from Credit Report.

As per our discussion still waiting for my Vodafone App to be sorted.