Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Voicemail not working on A3

horsbuke
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

I am pulling my hair out here!  Got a new A3 last week and the voicemail just won't work.  I have been on the phone to about 5 different advisors - and explained the problem 5 times!  

They have given me MMI codes (long ones, short ones), talked me through the phone settings, talked me through the online settings, switched Wi-FI calling off...but nothing works!

Every single one of them assures me it will be okay - but none of them ever bother to phone back to check if it is....so I have to phone up again to explain the problem once more to someone new.

On my last call today at 5.30pm I was told a manager would call me.  Still waiting...

The time I have wasted on the phone must amount to about 4 or 5 hours now.  Paying for a service that I cannot use.  And no-one at Vodafone seems to want to take responsibility for getting it fixed!  ARRRGH!!!

Can anyone help me either with advice on how to fix it....or anyone from Vodafone out there listening and want to take this on board???

Thank you!

Karen

4 REPLIES 4

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@horsbuke

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our team so we can help get things sorted. 

Hello

Thanks for the message, but contacting your team has not helped.  Have spoken to 7 or 8 advisors now!  Still 2 weeks of unresolved problems!

Second last guy told me it was because "wifi calling needed to be disabled and it would take 3 days by the techbical team to fix".  Waited 3 days - nothing.

Last guy told me it was "because wi-fi calling needed to be ENABLED (!) and it would take some time for the technical to fix"!   But he couldn't give me a timescale.

So I am still waiting, without a clue of what is going on.  Still paying for a service that doesn't work.  Noone has taken ownership of the problem.  And I will never be using Vodafone or recommending you again!

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I've come across this before, but not for a long time.   As far as I remember, it required an account reset at system level and it does sound as though this request has been put through.   It wouldn't be unurual for there not to be a timescale for this (yes, I know that's frustrating...), but it shouldn't mean the issue remains open-ended.  I think your best bet at this stage it to wait for the forum team to respond.  They should be able to chase the request up for you.

Carly
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@horsbuke

It's a shame to hear that you haven't got this resolved as of yet.

Can you let us know the email reference number (#123456) from the automated response? We'll chase this up for you.