Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Where is my phone

roblegg
2: Seeker

I don't know why and I am already regretting it, but on Monday I agreed to upgrade two of my phones. They were both supposed to arrive today and only 1 of them has been delivered by DPD.

After calling the dreaded 191 'no help' line I got through to someone who quite frankly didn't have a clue. All she could tell me is that I might get the phone tomorrow but I might not and I needed to call back tomorrow if it does not arrive.

Does anyone have any other numbers that I can call so that I can speak to an actual human who can help me and tell me when I might actually get my other new phone.

5 REPLIES 5

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi

The two ports of contact are 191 and Live Chat. 

Their is not an alternative number. 

They should be able to advise if the handset is out for despatch or if it has hit a delay due to being out of stock etc.  

Have you received any tracking email with information included. Check spam inboxes etc just in case it's dropped into there. 

Please perservere with Customer services. Ringing back may get you a more knowledgeable agent. 

I hope you get your phone asap. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Parisleex

I upgraded my contract yesterday and all was accepted with a confirmation email, I paid for saturday delivery and now it's 12:06 and I have received no despatch email to say when my phone will be arriving today? Even When i've paid £50 for the upgrade already and an additional fee to have it today?

I've tried to ring 191 and everytime I do I am told that my response was invalid no matter what different way I try to get in touch... following on from this your online chat isn't even letting my queue, Every time I put my details in to track my order it won't work to even see what is going on with my order.

I tried to order a Sim only contract from you a few months ago and never received it and when I called I was told the order was never received, even though I had confirmation email of this?

Highly dissapointed and let down and EXTREMELY frustrated that I am wasting my day to wait in and have no way to contact you to get an update!!!!!!!

Dreadful
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I would cancel if it were me. If you do get your phone you will have a nightmare ever getting out of contract. Customer service is dreadful

I can't cancel it. I ordered it through offers for you on vodafone to get 15% off and when i try to track it, it won't even show up and I've rang vodafone and somehow they can't locate it???? 

They told me to wait til monday and see if it shows up. :Angry_Face:

Tash
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Parisleex I'm sorry to see that you've been experiencing issues with your upgrade order. Have you since received your new phone? 

Should you need any further assistance, please let us know and we'll be happy to track the progress of your order for you.