Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Wrong prices applied to renewal, twice

MickyG
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

I know this won't get answered directly in the forum as it's account specific, but hoping a Vodafone employee will be along in due course with PM details.

I've recently renewed my contract and the full price has been applied, instead of the offer rate as stated on the website at time of ordering. Trying to fix this via web chat didn't help, the first time nothing was corrected despite being assured the error had been fixed and the second time the agent didn't seem interested in fixing the issue, instead telling me to wait for the bill as "everything is correct now, for sure".

The social media team suceeded last time I had an issue nobody would sort out, here's hoping for 2/2!

7 REPLIES 7

AnnS
17: Community Champion

Hi @MickyG

When a discount or a contract is on promotion, Vodafone will show the offer on the website but you will see the price on your online account as it would have been pre offer at the full price.

When your bill is produced, you should see the discount or offer credited back at the end of the bill.  If you have received the bill and it is incorrect, this will be something the forum Team will be able to correct.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I know that's how it should work, but the full price has been applied to the last two bills...

hrym

In that case, hang on for the team to pick up this thread and contact you directly.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MickyG We'll take a look for you. :smileyhappy:

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.

Hi,

I received a call re this that I couldn't answer, the agent left a voicemail stating he'd send a follow up email,. However, I've not received anythnig since (not in junkmail folder). Please advise. Thanks.

Becca_P
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@MickyG

So we can chase this up for you, please let us know your email reference number. It should look something like this, [#123456].

Once received, we'll be happy to help.

Hi,

I didnt' receive an email. I've just registered the request again using the same reference number.  I'll wait to see if I get a response. Thanks.