Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

cancel an order

nattymc88
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi can anyone help me as to how i can possibly cancel my online order? I went into store today and all i got was well obviously online as that's how you ordered it. I have waited four weeks for the iphone se and not waiting any longer and the phone service was just as bad :Sad_face:
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi

Youll need to call 191 or use Live Chat and ask to be out through to cancellations as they can cancel this for you. The frontline agent cannot. They can cancel an order if the phone is on delay , on back order etc. They couldn't cancel if it was in stock and a person would then have to wait for delivery and send it back if they didn't cancel within the first hour. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Youll need to call 191 or use Live Chat and ask to be out through to cancellations as they can cancel this for you. The frontline agent cannot. They can cancel an order if the phone is on delay , on back order etc. They couldn't cancel if it was in stock and a person would then have to wait for delivery and send it back if they didn't cancel within the first hour. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

I have a Pay As You Go phone on order which I did through your website, the item has been out of stock for 2 weeks so I have been trying to cancel it.  According to this Community page and your website I have the right to cancel it since it is not in stock and delayed however whenever I call up customer service I am stonewalled telling me I have to wait for the phone to be delivered first and then cancel, but they have no idea when they can deliver the phone.  It is disapointing as I was hoping to change my phone later to a PayMonthly but with this debacle it has given me doubts.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@karatebaka We'd like to look into this for you and assist with your query. 

So we're able to do this, please contact us using the information in the private message I've sent. 

63johnw
Hi. I have waited for 4 weeks for mine and it arrived yesterday so they are getting stock back in