Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

default on my credit profile

ruthphinbow
1: Seeker

I have been in dispute over the last few years regarding my default. I have paid this account and i have evidence which I have sent to the Customer Services division of VODAFONE and also EQUIFAX but my credit score is still showing I am owing £31.00.

4 REPLIES 4

redpages
17: Community Champion

If you're still in dispute and haven't been able to get a resolution to date then I'd recommend going through Vodafone's complaints form, here.

For something like this I'd pick the email option so you can keep an audit trail of the communications + also send over any records or evidence you have. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

BandOfBrothers

@ruthphinbow

The Vodafone Community forum is monitored by Vodafone U.K. There are members of the Vodafone Tech Team who are available to respond and Help where they can. They have the Vodafone logo next to their name so a person knows they are officially Vodafone.
 All posts are read by them.

Hang in there and I'm sure they'll be in touch. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

ruthphinbow
1: Seeker

For the last two years I have been in dispute about a payment worth £31.00. Vodafone have promised to cancel this on their data base and advise Eqifax. Equifax have advised they will contact Vodafone and so it goes on, and i am left with a credit statemnt showing default. 

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@ruthphinbow

I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch with our Credit team.

Once they've received your details, they'll get in touch to help get things sorted.