Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

problem with porting phone number

markthornton01
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

ive been having problems porting number from vodafone personal to vodafone business 3 days later i cant recieve calls texts or data but can call out , how lucky i am ... i have probally spent 5/6 hours on the phone rexplaining the problem over and over again with no result .

3 REPLIES 3

AnnS
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

Hi @markthornton01

Unless the number is being transferred to Corporate using a PAC code, the process for transferring a number from personal to business is done as a change of ownership.  There is further information on how to transfer a number from personal to business on the link below.

How do I transfer my number to or from a business account?

If you liaise with live chat or Cusomer Services, they will be able to find out what has happened and help get the number transferred to business.

i did the transfer of ownership should have ported on friday . im on hold again to vodafone still cant recieve calls or texts really good for a small business , im fed up explaing the story to all the different people every time i ring to explain the problem , ive got no choice i will have to go to a different supplier and get a new number really not what i need with sign writing paperwork and websites that will need changing

@markthornton01

We're sorry to hear that you're still having issues with the porting.

So we can look into this, I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.