Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

vodafone keep sending me bills after I left them

emilia1992
2: Seeker

I left Vodafone Pay Monthly in March 2016, and I paid my last proper bill in April. However, every month I receive a bill from Vodafone, which I cannot see online because I'm no longer a customer. I called them many times and they said that bill notification is an error, after that I got another bill and another. They promised me to sort it out, but no one cared, they even promised me last time to give me my money back, but they didn t. Last time I received a letter from the debt collection agency advising that I need to pay 47 pounds and I unfortunately paid it off so I tought they leave me alone after that , but they still send me bills.

I don't want a missed payment record, but I also don't want to pay anymore as it's not fair... their customer service is unbelively poor, for me its actually robbery.

I hope you can help me here. Otherwise I'll have to see lowyer, and get advise..

11 REPLIES 11

crevett
Hello I am having the exact same problem having left vodafone in December 2016 following what can only be described as the worst customer service I have ever had the misfortune of receiving. Could one of the tech team get in contact with me please this needs to be resolved ASAP.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@crevett I've sent you a private message with details on how to get in touch.