04-12-2011 09:25 AM
Hi all ,I recently did the latest update on kies and since then I have not been able to use the mini paper app that came installed on the phone.I can load it onto the homescreen but wont let me add a note. Hope someone can help as this was simple to use,which suits me.
04-12-2011 06:36 PM
sorry for the delay in responding to you.
Yes, a Factory Reset will Wipe the phone clean!
1. Backup Contacts, music, photos, etc.
2. Format internal SD card.
3. Remove External Micro SDcard if you have one.
4. open the phones Dialer and type, *2767*3855# This will perform a HARD RESET of the Phone.
5. After phone reboots, setup as per the on screen prompts.
6. Download apps, fresh from the Market.
06-12-2011 11:51 AM
I suffered from this too when I upgraded, but there's no need to do a hard reset to fix it (and thus avoid the hassle of a back-up and reinstalling all of your apps, etc.). To fix it, do the following:
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Manage Applications
- Choose the "All" tab at the top of the screen
- Scroll to "Mini paper" and select it (i.e. select Mini paper from the list)
- Press the "Clear data" button - WARNING: this deletes all of your previous mini paper notes, but so will a hard reset!
- That's it!
You should then be able to add the widget to your homescreen(s) as per usual.