Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Configuration problem galaxy s4

4roadrunner4
2: Seeker

Hi

Ive got problem with my new smartphone. Sometimes it loose network. Or some times/some places my

network is much weeker then my girfriends (she also use s4). We both have pay monthly plan with vodafone.

I bought my phone off the ebay, it comes from US (but been told it doesnt mather).

Ive found only one different between our devices. Picture no1 is my girfriend , no2 mine.

Pictures shows:

settings->more->about device->status

One more thing that may be importent

settings->more networks->mobile networks->network mode->wcdma/gsm

where my girfriend has Lte/wcdma/gsm

Ive changed sim card and it didnt help.

Can any one help me?

Is the device foulty?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

redpages
17: Community Champion

Hi. Although they're the same handset they may have slightly different carrier setting pre-installed, especially with coming from the USA. You also wouldn't know what the original owner from eBay may have pre-installed or changed on the device if it isn't a "straight out of the box" purchase for you directly. Your best bet would be to try a Vodafone retail store as they'd be able to get a hands on look at the device. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

View solution in original position

3 REPLIES 3

redpages

Hi. Although they're the same handset they may have slightly different carrier setting pre-installed, especially with coming from the USA. You also wouldn't know what the original owner from eBay may have pre-installed or changed on the device if it isn't a "straight out of the box" purchase for you directly. Your best bet would be to try a Vodafone retail store as they'd be able to get a hands on look at the device. 

Vodafone customer since 2004. Attempting to help where I can on the Community

4roadrunner4
Thank you for your post. Item was brand new in sealed box. Indeed it has some apps preinstalled, some tmobile stuff. I will try store. Cheers

Hi again.

Just came back from the store.

Basically thay cant help me as i bought the phone not from vodafone.

Mate didnt even want to look at it. They just gave me a buissnes card from Authorised Samsung

Service Centre.