Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Constant s4 issues

leerobborobinso
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi

I have had my phone since JUNE 2013 and whilst at first the phone was fantastic i had no complaints.

Since then i have had a varierty of issues, starting with the well known battery expandind causing the phone to start resetting iself and not holding charge, I went into store and they sent me a new one, this lasted about 1 month before it done the same thing (after being told that the issues have been resolved and we source the batteries now from elsewhere)  this happened again and in total now I have sent the phone off 3 times, gone into store on numerous occassiosn and been issued a couple of replacement batteries. The phone a occassions will stop receiving singal and then reject the sim card, again vodafone store was approached who gave me a new sim card to find that after 48 hours this still wasnt working, so again into store I went to find out that i havd been issued the wrong sim card. This sim card worked for a few weeks before rejecting it completely. Each time the phone comes back it works for a while, then starts having issues again. I have spoken to the online customer service people who whilst stating they will do what they can, they dont seem to be doing anything to help. 

Each time i send the phone away i would expect to be sent a new phone as in my opinion i have a phone that is faulty. And now as i write this emal over the last 2days my phone has very quickly started to lose its charge again, taken off charge at  about 0500 and very minimal use with bluetooth trned off screen turned write down and still by 1200 midday i am having to put it on charge as it is down at 20% now that to me is not right.

I hope someone can help me I am playing for a service that i feel is not getting sorted.

regards

Lee

1 REPLY 1

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @leerobborobinso 

As you've already received a new SIM card, the issue must lie with the phone.  I appreciate how frustrating any issues can be, however we'll need to send the phone away for repair again to get it fixed.  

Full info on this can be found here.  

Many thanks, 

Phil