Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

I need Proof of ownership

DannyCrossley
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
How can I get proof of ownership as my insurance provider is asking that I get it before I can make a claim
6 REPLIES 6

hrym
17: Community Champion

The forum team can help you with that.  Hang on, they aim to respond to all posts within 48 hours, but will get to you.  If it's more urgent, have a look at the Contact Us link at the bottom of this page.

Thanks for that much appreciated

Hi Dannycrossley,

Welcome to the eForum.

So my team can look into this, get in touch with us here.

Cheers,

Laura 

JAYAITKEN
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi, I've been trying to get proof of ownership since the 11th November.  Have called, spoke on live chat and am getting no where.  I've been given an email address to contact but the email just bounces back on whatever device I use.  Please can someone sort this asap as I only have a few days in which to get my claim in

hrym

Who gave you an email address?   Vodafone don't use direct email any more and the contact points are 191, Live Chat or this forum.  I'm astonised that one of the first two can't help you as this is a pretty standard request.   The forum team will pick up your post in due course, but I'm concerned about the timeframe.

Phil
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi @JAYAITKEN 

Please contact us via the details I've sent here and we'll be in touch with you.  

Thanks, 

Phil