Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Issues receiving or sending text messages with Samsung Galaxy S4

ArmelleMadelin
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Sorry if this repeats same issue others have raised but I've searched forum posts and none gives a solution I haven't tried already.  

I upgraded my phone late december from blackberry to  Galaxy S4 mini. Few weeks after i received t i started having issues sending or receiving SMS.

I would get "failed" or "sending" but will not be able to send, and would not receive text messages.

It would solve itself after a few hours or days.

The problem is arriving again and i have now issues since 2 days

I have tried everything i could find online but none has solved problem.

Can i get help and finally solve this??

4 REPLIES 4

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi ArmelleMadelin,

This could be a network, SIM or phone fault. To determine which it is, please try the steps in our Network Troubleshooting thread.

Many thanks, Ben

Vulpix1996
1: Seeker
Hi, today my samsung galaxy La'fleur wont let me send text messages but i can recieve them and make calls. I have reset my phone to factory settings and still nothing. Please help, it was working fine yesterday morning and its frustrating

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

Does it only happen in one area or does it happen everywhere?

Have you installed any Apps lately that could be interferring with the messaging on the phone?

Do you have the correct message centre number - +447785016005

It may be worth you going through the Text Message Troubleshooter as this can often narrow down the problem.

PWIAC

Ben_H
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi Vulpix1996,

Welcome to the eForum.

Has the advice that @drey_p has posted helped? Let me know how you got on. :Smiling:

Cheers,

Ben