Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Business E-mail not working!

stanleys80
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Have 3 email acoounts. 2 are hotmail. No problem. Third is business e-mail via outitgoes which I cannnot set up as it keeps saying can't connect to server. Need settings for this account and can't contact Outitgoes. Does anyone know the incoming and outgoing mail server addresses, security type for incoming and outgoing and also port numbers. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Jeff

1 REPLY 1

hrym
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion

I don't know this service, but I'd suggest a visit to their website to find the settings.   If they don't give the ones for Android, copy the ones for MS Outlook.   You may need to play around with the security settings - especially whether it requires authentication before sending and whether it wants SLS/TLS, something else, or nothing at all.   There's a reasonable chance the port numbers will be the default ones, so you may be OK there.

If there's no information from the supplier, have a look at the settings you use elsewhere and adapt those (I'm assuming you already have the service set up on a PC or similar).