Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Complaint about terrible customer service with Vodafone

Gemma23x
1: Seeker
I am sick of Vodafone!!!

I have set up a promise to pay plan a few times and each time I have done this I have had my services cut off and also get pestered with calls from Vodafone saying my bill is overdue which I clearly already know hence why I set up a promise to pay!!

When I called to complain about this today I was simply told its because the promise to pay is an automated service this Is why I have been cut of etc. which I find completely unacceptable and a ridiculous excuse! Surely if a company sets up an automated payment service there must be something in place which acknowledges a payment is going to be made and your services will not be cut off which I have been promised by the Vodafone team many times. As for the phone calls again it should be noted that a promise to pay has been made and harassment calls should not be taking place.

This company is a complete disgrace and I am sick of the disgraceful service from the staff most of which cannot even be understood when they are speaking!!

I expect something to be done about this immediately!!
4 REPLIES 4

hrym
17: Community Champion

If you have an outstanding bill your service will be cut off until it's paid, otherwise it can continue to build up.  You won't get infinite credit, I'm afraid.

tjHolbrook
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Vodafone are the worst company they're run by complete idiots everyone who works for the company seems to be ##>## in some way, a simple question about a wrong charge will confuse the staff unbelievably and every time it's all followed up by asking you to explain what's happened to another ##>##

[MOD EDIT: This post has been edited to remove off topic content please see community guidelines]

hrym

That's a very general statement.  I've usually found the staff helpful, but you have to ask one question at a time and listen to the answer.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@tjHolbrook Sorry to hear you feel that way.

Is there anything we can help with?