Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Galaxy S5 Lollipop update ISSUES! Battery and slooow

cyclobob
4: Newbie

The lollipop update is a backward step, battery life is now down to 8 hours from a previous 12+ and the device now has noticable lag. Is there a way top downgrade and didn't anyone test this before it was allowed out???

Bob

22 REPLIES 22

jett1uk
3: Seeker
3: Seeker
Hi Laura, I have contacted the live team and 191 customer services around 5 times in last 2-3 weeks staff keep passing me onto different departments and eventually promise to send me a returns bag but nothing ever gets done I an at my wits end with it all I have lost total faith in Vodafone having been a loyal customer for years!!
The other issue my broken s5 the tracker on website doesn't work!! I have filed a customer complaint 3 times re all the issues I have had and no one has come back to me it's just all beyond a joke now by sept next year I would have given Vodafone nearly £800 in my money and for what? ? No customer service or aftercare and they send me a used faulty phone instead of brand new and no one wants to deal with it!!
Not happy can u get someone to help me the Vodafone shop are useless also they only want to sell!! Not happy Miss Reid

Gemma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @jett1uk

I’m sorry to hear this.

So we can access your account, please send us your details by following the instructions in this private message.

Thanks,

Gemma

Totally agree- since the update my phone's battery drains super quickly, phone is getting really hot, text messages can take up to 10-20 minutes to send, won't stay connected to wi-fi...the list goes on. I have been in to the shop several times and have had no help at all. I am paying a lot of money for a phone that is not working and nobody seems to really care, as long as I keep paying the bill. I got the new phone with the 3 month unlimited data but that is coming to an end in the next few days so I risk getting charged for using more data than in my plan because the phone is messed up and won't stay connected to wi-fi. How is that fair? Tried all the resetting etc, got a new sim - not worked.