Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

How long does it take to get a NUC

manamaga1608
4: Newbie
I completed the NUC form online on Thursday of last week. Historically I've had at least a confirmation email within 24 hours, however it's now been 4 days and I've not had so much as a confirmation email. The website states 24 to 48 hours.
10 REPLIES 10

Amanda
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @manamaga1608 

The confirmation email normally comes through within 48 hours, then another with the code if we already have it. If not then we'll request it and you'll get it within 10 days. 

If you'd like further help then chat to our Live help team. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

I'm not even going there again with the online chat!  People in India who have no idea or even care about the problem I am having.  All I have had for the past 3 times is that "you will get an email".  I've even emailed the NUC team and have heard nothing back from them.

You said "The confirmation email normally comes through within 48 hours" - It's been 5 days and I have not had so much as a confirmation email!! Absolute disgrace!

Hi @manamaga1608 

Please email our team here and we'll chase this up for you. 

Thanks, 

Amanda 

I have done as instructed in your link.  I got an email today from the NUC team which implied that I had given them the wrong IMEI number. In their email they quoted the number that I had supplied in my online form.  Guess what?  It was correct!! I think this is just another way of 'putting the customer off' for more time!

HA! This is the same @Amanda who replied to my thread http://forum.vodafone.co.uk/t5/Samsung-Galaxy-S5/How-long-does-it-take-to-get-a-NUC/td-p/2345863

The "Live Help" team are completely useless for this kind of problem.  All I've had is "You will get an email".  I can see replies from numerous members of the 'Tech Team' in this thread also, all of whom has not given satisfactory answers from what I can see. I'm on day 5 now and not even has so much as a confirmation email.  The last time I spoke to someone on the chat I was told that she would personally take care of it...........guess what? NOTHING!  Don't hold your breath anyone, my advice? Change provider!

Hi @manamaga1608 

If you can let us know the email [#9xxxxxx]reference, we’ll check this for you.

Thanks,

Sarah  

manamaga1608
4: Newbie

Day 8........................NOTHING.

Hi @manamaga1608

We’ve got your email dated 28 January.

We’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Cheers,

Laura