Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rich Communications Suite - Samsung Galaxy S5

JanPW
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I installed the latest update for the Galaxy S5, and have a problem with the messages app. I now constantly crashes!

I wrote a post on here before, but it has been deleted. I would have at least expected a message about my questions in there on how to resolve this? and what vodafone is doing about it?

Thanks

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Everybody

As you may have noticed, we have merged a number of threads surrounding RCS together into one thread per device. This has been done so all the conversations can be done in one place rather than in several different threads. This means we are making sure that we can monitor the posts easier and when we respond we are doing so to everybody on the one device.

Please note that this thread is for discussion for RCS on the Samsung Galaxy S5 device only. If you wish to discuss the matter on another device please go to the relevant thread. If there are posts about different devices made on here, then the moderators will move them to the proper threads.

Thank you.

View solution in original position

74 REPLIES 74

Ben _ H .......Your usual bog standard reply is so laughable. You seem to forget that vf put out a update which installed something which does something nasty as such to the S5 which then vf pull it and then you come on line to basically say live with it as we cannot be bothered to fix something we broke. It's about time someone got this sorted and expedite this fix so basically wake up and smell the coffee and get the fix out......

Spider I thought exactly the same thing when i read Bens post

remember this ?

lolz

Well thers a surprise..Nothing in reponse to my last post...

I am starting to think that the so called tech team are living in laa laa land and hope we will go away and accept what they say...YEAH RIGHT!!!!

So I for one would like a reponse from them instead of being fobbed off

Phil

Hi Spider_Tactical, 

I can assure you that we do work to get updates to fix any issues rolled out as quick as possible.  

You'll get a notification to your phone as soon as it's available. 

Thanks, 

Phil

YAWN YAWN YAWN...Another bog standard reply

Well a week later and it looks like that the so call tech team and admininstrators have now gone into hiding after the almightest balls up by vf and letting this post slip quietly away...and its marked as solved well it is not solved so remove the tick and get it solved!!!!

Talk about the 3 monkeys See No Evil Hear No Evil Speak No Evil

I read on another thread somewhere that the Admins & Tech team were really busy with iPhone 6 issues ...

@steveo67 wrote:

I read on another thread somewhere that the Admins & Tech team were really busy with iPhone 6 issues ...

If that took the entire team then they are either doing it wrong or horribly understaffed.  It also underscores my point about terrible communication.  Come on Vodafone, what is going on?

steveo67
12: Established
12: Established

I am also getting a little puzzled why they are the "Tech Team" as this indicates that they are a team of technical people ...but most issues in these forums are mainly concerned with the management (or lack of) of accounts or simple order processing issues.

In fact IMHO most of the technical guidance comes from other members and the community champions.

BUMP

Isn't it about time we have got this update through...How long does it take to put something right it is now coming upto 4 weeks!!!!!

GET A GRIP VODAFONE