Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Rich Communications Suite - Samsung Galaxy S5

JanPW
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Hi,

I installed the latest update for the Galaxy S5, and have a problem with the messages app. I now constantly crashes!

I wrote a post on here before, but it has been deleted. I would have at least expected a message about my questions in there on how to resolve this? and what vodafone is doing about it?

Thanks

Jan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Ellis_VF
Community Manager (Retired)
Community Manager (Retired)

Hi Everybody

As you may have noticed, we have merged a number of threads surrounding RCS together into one thread per device. This has been done so all the conversations can be done in one place rather than in several different threads. This means we are making sure that we can monitor the posts easier and when we respond we are doing so to everybody on the one device.

Please note that this thread is for discussion for RCS on the Samsung Galaxy S5 device only. If you wish to discuss the matter on another device please go to the relevant thread. If there are posts about different devices made on here, then the moderators will move them to the proper threads.

Thank you.

View solution in original position

74 REPLIES 74

Have you noticed any adverse effects on battery life?

drey_p
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

@Griff wrote:

Have you noticed any adverse effects on battery life?

Nope, so far so good. I use GSam to monitor my battery normally and since installling the latest update, I haven't noticed any change.  THere is nothing untoward happening so far.

PWIAC

@steveo67 wrote:

Anyone installed it yet ?

After the debacle of the previous version there is no way I'm going to be a guinea pig, especially when the so called patch notes ('improved performance') are so clearly inadequate!  The problem is I don't think anyone else who reads these forums is going to want to go first. 

Vodafone have got a big job on their hands to reassure us.

Soundlab
4: Newbie
I installed it...as I did the previous one. Bizarrely I have never had message+ as an app appear (my partner had an update on her s3 the othwr day and now has message+).

cyberdyne_s
4: Newbie
I've done the update. I've tried with rcs enabled and without, I can't see what the difference is, does anyone know?