Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samasung Galaxy s5 + Gear Fit Offer Availability - White

carlp1979
2: Seeker

Just a quick post if your thinking of upgrading to the Samsung Galaxy S5 + Gear Fit offer on the website, don't
go by the stock availability which is shown on the vodafone website as its incorrect, and has been since I
placed my order 6 days ago.

Vodafone, very quick to take your money for an upgrade, but don't advise this fault on the website / lack of stock when I upgraded and now when you ask to speak to a manager, there is never any available for 48 hours.

Don't get caught out too!

20 REPLIES 20

Retired-Simon
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi carlp1979,

Which offer are you referring to, as I can’t see it on our website?

Thanks,

Simon

Yes i got the same offer (it seems to have ended now as is no longer on the website)  ,.... but through the team on the phone ... they said it was in stock as they checked when i ordered ... yet here i am a week later being told that their waiting for stock ... please if its out of stock could you just not have told me at the time ? also online it still says in stock .. so why cant i get mine please? :smileyindifferent:

UPDATE 31/7/14:

Just spoke to Vodafone ... said it was unlikely they will get it back in now .... but i can hang on and wait to see !! They made me a different offer .. but it didnt interest me ... so am holding out for it to see if it comes in. (but doubt it)

Nothappy123
I have also ordered this on an upgrade a week ago and have been told they don't know when stock will be available. Should I just cancel this upgrade and do it through one of the vodafone shops as they have stock?

drey_p
16: Advanced member

@Nothappy123 wrote:
Should I just cancel this upgrade and do it through one of the vodafone shops as they have stock?

The S5 plus Gear Fit promo is only available online.  You can go to a Vodafone Store, but you will have to pay for the Gear Fit.

PWIAC

Nothappy123
Not really bothered about the gearfit, it was just attatched to the phone that I upgraded to. Just wondering what is the best way to so this so not waiting forever just to get the phone.

Just phone them up they offered me a 4G contract and the cost of the gear fit off the monthly too ....

try it see what they say ... i was a bit worried they were putting me on a 4G contract that costs loads ... so am waiting to see

Nothappy123
What is the best number to ring to get hold of customer services?

drey_p
You can call them on 191

PWIAC

dannyp
1: Seeker

Ordered the same deal last monday via an upgrade, spoke to an advisor on live chat today as the order tracker still said 'no stock'. They informed me that they have the handsets in stock but not the gear fits, I asked whether they could split the delivery and send me the phone now and the gear fit later but they said that wasn't possible.

I could have opted to not get the gear fit and get the handset straightaway or wait for the gear fits to be delivered.

She said that it will be delivered this week sometime but couldn't tell me when.

Going to give it a few more days and see