Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Since lollipop update on my s5 I have no ringer or notification sounds

Kirstyrosecs
1: Seeker
Hi guys,

The only time my phone makes a noise is if I set my alarm. It's completely silent when on sound or vibrate. I can watch videos Ect fine with sound though. I am yet to see any benefit with this update and wish I never did it. Also have no flashing LEDs anymore. Battery llife is also pretty poor compared to before. Some wiz may tell me I've switched something off and been a typical blonde!! help!!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

hrym
17: Community Champion

In both cases, I'd suggest a factory reset if you haven't tried that already.  Lollipop is a big update and resetting will fix most issues.   Don't forget to back up your content and make sure your contacts and calendar and fully sync'd.

View solution in original position

2 REPLIES 2

gemziilou125
16: Advanced member
16: Advanced member

I'm having similar issues. My phone rings though, just check the settings that ringer volume is turned up. 

I hope samsung release a bug fix though, battary is lasting half a day when it used to last 2!

If you have found this helpful, please give Thanks :Smiling:

hrym

In both cases, I'd suggest a factory reset if you haven't tried that already.  Lollipop is a big update and resetting will fix most issues.   Don't forget to back up your content and make sure your contacts and calendar and fully sync'd.