Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

customer service department

Lovelyl97
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
I am extremely disappointed and exhausted with Vodafone customer service.

I upgraded to the Samsung S5 last year July , since upgrading I have had my phone replaced not just once but three times and sent to repairs twice. What I find most frustrating is that my new handset was supposed to be replaced on April 1st.

I was informed by Vodafone a week later that the delivery had been rejected. I then had to visit a store to prove that I received a text message confirmation from DPD.

Furthermore I asked if I could have a different handset as it had been a month and still no phone.

More than five employee have promised me that a manager will call me. But nothing!!!

Harriet, David, William, Arup and Sanjet all made promises and nothing.

I am constantly unable to send text messages and my phone constantly heats up and freezes up.

I would like another handset entirely, perhaps as an iPhone 6.

The service has dropped considerably.
3 REPLIES 3

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion
17: Community Champion
Hi and Welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry we meet you in such circumstances.

I'm not surprised you've lost faith in the Make and Model of your current handset choice.

I'm sure a member of the Admin Team and or one of the Tech Team will be along shortly to help direct you to further official assistance.

All the best.

😎

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

thedozyone
4: Newbie

I think the problem you have is that they haven't released the latest firmware. Samsung have told me that V5.0.2 is available but vodafone haven't released it.

I have only had these issues since upgrading to V5 software. The sooner they get the update released the sooner people will get off their back!

I love the phone but like many others the new software is very buggy.

Hi @Lovelyl97 and welcome to the eForum,

I’m sorry to hear about what’s happened here.

So that we can take a look at this for you, get in touch with us by following the instructions in this private message.

Thanks,

Wayne