Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

128gb Edge Black

KIngAStar
4: Newbie

How many people are still waiting for this phone.

Tomorrow will be 8 weeks since I pre-ordered with no sign of my new phone turning up.

Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Conflicting information, and sometimes even straight lies.

I see some people saying that those who have had a bad experience are in the minority, well that doesn't make any difference to me. My experience with Vodafone has been bad and not what anyone should expect or accept from a massive company like this.

18 REPLIES 18

Problem with that is the tariffs have changed since I ordered.

Also when I tried to cancel my order and get a 64gb gold that is showing as in stock, I was told it can take upto 72 hours to cancel current order before new order can be placed. Then there is no guarantee that the 64gb gold will be in stock when I go to re-order.

This is what i've had to deal with over the last 9 weeks.

Website is now showing 128gb Black Edge in stock. But yet still no sign of delivery for my 9 week old order.

Mark
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @KIngAStar

I’m sorry to hear you’ve had this experience.

So we can look into what has happened here,  please contact our Live help team.

Thanks,

Mark

I am in constant contact with Customer Relations who are of much better help than your LiveChat facility. If Customer Relations cannot get a phone out to me I am pretty sure that I will be wasting my time in contacting LiveChat.

KingAStar, I am shocked to see you still haven't received your phone. It's beyond a joke. Hang in there, the phone is worth it.

@rajpopat it's beyond a joke now. I keep getting fobbed off with there being no stock. And even when there is stock they don't send me one. Seems like I'm the only person that pre-ordered and is still waiting. Yet nobody knows how to fix this issue. I'm expecting at least 50% off my line rental once this is concluded.

How are you getting on with your phone? Is the battery life decent? Any issues?

Hi @KIngAStar

If Customer Relations are looking into this for you, we'll be unable to intervene at this time.

They'll be able to investigate this further if you get back in touch with them.

Thanks,

Laura 

So finally got my phone on Tuesday after a 9 and a half week wait. But who's counting anyways? Sorted compensation of 3 months free line rental. Number ported across perfectly. First android phone so getting used to it but I'm happily converted over from iPhone already.

Finally the saga ends

pb3000
5: Helper
Well good things do come to those who wait.

I couldn't be bothered going through the usual pre-order hassle so I decided to delay for 6 weeks to allow the inevitable supply chain issues to die down.

And so I strolled into my local store on Friday and ordered my Black 128gb Edge. This morning - 3 days later I've received an email that it is on its way to my local store.

I love it when things just work...

PS - I got a mini heart attack when I saw the price of the wireless charger and accessory pack! 60 quid!! I'll definitely be going the third party route on this one.