Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Edge+ pre order release date?

Laurie
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Is there going to be a pre order date with Vodafone? 

I've been promised faithfully there would be and to keep an eye on the website for updates of this, yet there's nothing, now with just over two days left to release I'm left wondering what's going on.

EE, O2 and Carphone Warehouse all have pre ordering set up and running for customers to collect their order on Friday, release day, yet nothing for vodafone. CW even have tariffs etc set up for vodafone contracts of this phone.  

Is my loyalty to vodafone being tested or something?  Or is it a case of simply going in the store Friday and hoping for the best? I'll have to get there for opening and still hope for the best at this rate!

6 REPLIES 6

jeffkinn
17: Community Champion

Thanks for the link, however, that tells me nothing,  all it says is released Friday , which we all know anyway. I've just spoken to a rep via chat and they can't even confirm the phones are going to get available in stock on friday in their stores

BandOfBrothers

Hi

Near to Launch Dates some details like availability / Handset Deals are kept close to Networks Chests. 

Stock Levels don't tend to be released. 

I'm sure you'll get one either from Vodafone Directly or via somewhere like CPW. 

Looks to be a nice phone. A big brother to the Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge. May I ask what drew your attention to it. 

I chose my iPhone 6+ over the iPhone 6 due to the screen size for my old eyes !

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Hi I had an edge handset, albeit briefly as I handed it back as I wanted the edge+ lol, and same as yourself I'm attracted to the larger display, the larger battery also doesn't cast aversions either lol

BandOfBrothers

Fair enough. 😎

Im hoping to be able to have a demo of the handset once I see it in the highstreet. 

Hope to hear your thoughts on it maybe once you've managed to acquire one. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

jeffkinn

@Laurie wrote:

Thanks for the link, however, that tells me nothing,  all it says is released Friday , which we all know anyway. I've just spoken to a rep via chat and they can't even confirm the phones are going to get available in stock on friday in their stores

It doesn't say it's released on Friday. It says that you can get it from Vodafone on Friday and there's no mention of pre-orders so clearly they aren't going down that route.

Jeffkinn_Sig.png