Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S6 Edge Green Emerald Availablity

TheLibertine
4: Newbie

Samung recently said that the Green Emerald S6 Edge will be available on July 1st at all major carriers including Vodafone.

It's still not available to buy/order on the website, just white/black/gold.

Any concrete info on what's happening with this?

Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

drey_p
16: Advanced member
Hi there

Please keep an eye on the online store for further information regarding availability. Also keep an eye on the blog for updates.

http://www.vodafone.co.uk/shop/phones/samsung

PWIAC

Thanks for the reply, but I'm ready to upgrade. I could be checking the store every day for the next two months! :Smiling:

Just looking for someone from Vodafone to confirm when it's coming, Samsung said Vodafone would have it today but they don't.

drey_p
When any official announcements are made , they will be in the Blog and also will show in the online store. Vodafone won't comment until info is public.

PWIAC

Well that's a pretty poor way to run a business in my opinion. By the time they've decided to announce I might have just upgraded with another network.

It's not like I'm asking "hey when is this software update going to come?". I fully understand the reasons for holding back some information.

But to not be able to confirm something Samsung themselves are saying is just ridiculous.

For anyone interested it would seem the above info is incorrect so I was a little to quick to rush to judgement on vodafone :Smiling:

Just had a live chat and they put me through to the sales team, who confirmed it would be arriving in the next 1 or 2 days.

THANK YOU!! Now this is the sort of update I'd been waiting for! I'm frankly sick and tired of reading "check the blog for updates"... I've been doing that since March for heaven's sake, I want a DATE. Now fingers crossed it's true... can't wait to upgrade!

drey_p

You can also use the Coming Soon pages as these are updated with the devices that are coming to Vodafone. 

PWIAC

Still no sign of this coming through on Vodafone. Really annoying as it seems every other mobile network has this, is there any update on this please?!

drey_p

@Mara13 wrote:

Still no sign of this coming through on Vodafone. Really annoying as it seems every other mobile network has this, is there any update on this please?!

Hi there

Please check in the online store or use the Coming Soon pages as these are updated with the devices that are coming to Vodafone.

PWIAC