Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

S6 Edge - Trade in link

jebrosac
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

When I ordered my S6 Edge I went for the trade in option but have never received anything which tells me how to do this.  I remember there was link on the pre order page which explained it but I can't find it when I search the site now.

Where do I need to go to complete this trade in? I don't want to loose the £5 a month discount!

13 REPLIES 13

Othilia
4: Newbie

Normaly, you ll receive a letter with instruction to complete and send your mobile phone. If you don't receive, the better is to call customer service ... (or not lol)

Yeah, i've not had a single letter from Vodafone although I'm lucky in that I have received the phone, now wireless charger or case though!

Hi @jebrosac

So that we can look into this for you, speak to our Live help team.

Thanks,

Wayne

I'm waiting too.

I have been told it can take up to 2 weeks to recieve the return paperwork and package.

If it hasn't come by Friday, I'll phone VF customer service back up.

It's been over 2 weeks for me now and nothing. I will be phoning VF up later today or tomorrow for a third time about this

Very poor show VF!!!!!

I too signed up for this and have been told today by the trade in team that it has not been setup correctly by Billing - i have spoken to billing and they tell me i need to redo the trade in even tho i have the email confirming it - 

i also havent received the accessory pack i was promised and customer services dont seem to want to know.. as a new customer i'm not impressed with my early exchanges with vodafone

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi @jamesbramble & @pph2606

We'll need to access your account to help further. Please contact Live help.

Thanks,

Sukhi

pph2606
2: Seeker
2: Seeker
Hi sukhi. .. I did that earlier and numerous times before that but still no trade in bag ... i was told earlier by sheetal on chat I would get a call back at 1730 but am still waiting....

@Sukhi

I spoke to someone at VF earlier.

My issue has been sorted .........hopefully :smileywink: