Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Samsung Galaxy S6 edge - emerald green

Annabubz
3: Seeker
I have been waiting for the S6edge to come out in emerald green before I order it, you have now released it but only in 32Gb and 64Gb, I want the 128gb as it the same price as the 64Gb on the price plan I want it on.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ChazzD
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Annabubz

Unfortunately we're not stocking the 128GB Samsung S6 Edge in emerald green, only the 32Gb and 64GB.

The tab to choose the 128GB one in green is there in error which we're currently unable to fix due to the layout of the page.

I'm sorry this isn't the news you were hoping for. Apologies for any inconvenience. 

View solution in original position

16 REPLIES 16

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hi there

If you take a look at the online store here it is showing that the 128GB variant in emerald green is available. 

PWIAC

Annabubz
If you select the colour and then select them memory and proceed to go to the price plan there is nothing there to select.

guinea19833
14: Advanced member
14: Advanced member
Yeah she's right, just checked 😕

drey_p
Perhaps the price plans have not been loaded right in the system because normally if it is out of stock, it will show as out of stock.

PWIAC

Annabubz
The price plans are the same for the other colours and they are the same as those of the 64Gb which you can buy.

drey_p

There has been a recent update on this device in the Vodafone Social Blog where it has been confirmed that this handset is now available.

PWIAC

Annabubz
Hi, thanks for getting back to me. However I'm still unable to select the device, then phone and the price plan. I am due an early upgrade and have been waiting for this to come out for ages. I called your upgrade team, they spent ages trying to process the order, said that they would have to get someone else to do and I would get a notification. I did after the weekend and I thought hmmm it's still not allowing me to do it online, I best call. I called and they had ordered me a black one. How long before the phone is ready? It's been out now for a week. It's a week longer without it and on a high price plan. Thanks

drey_p

As a fellow customer, I can't tell you anything more than what you see online - that the phone is now available to order. 

PWIAC

Annabubz
It's not though! You still can't select a price plan once you have chosen the phone colour and memory capacity.