cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Star Hash 147 Hash code for last person called is not working on Samsung S6 Edge

johngow383
4: Newbie

The *#147# code for last person called does not seem to work on the Samsung S6 Edge. For example, *#100# would give the sim number, *#103# the time and *#147# the last person to phone your phone. This one is especially handy whilst abroad and you have your voicemail turned off.  *#06#, EMEI no is also working ok.
After chasing wild geese on the phone and in the shop with not much help, is there anyone that can help here?

8 REPLIES 8

kids
Community Champion (Retired)

This is all probably connected with 141 to withhold your number not always working, although it seems to work intermittently as we proved a month or so ago.

I think you can use #31# then number instead of 141. I'm not sure if this is a bug with the S6 or just Vodafone. I remember none on the the USSD codes were working on the Nokia N900 and it was to do with Nokia's firmware

ScouseGeezer
2: Seeker
*#147# worked fine on my S6 Edge up until about a month ago then just stopped. It seems the network has done away with this feature, and no-one seems to know why.

it also has stopped working here on my Samsung Note Edge so it not just you 

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

This is a service that is no longer available.

You can however still use 1471 to find out the last caller. 

ScouseGeezer
Is there any particular reason it has been stopped?

Anonymous
Not applicable

At a guess because 1471 invites you to press 5 to return the call which is chargeable. 

kids

Why not just ignore the option to press 5 and call the number yourself?