Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivered to wrong address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Called up to pre-order my S8+ a few days ago and confirmed the delivery address should be made to my home address. I even paid to upgrade the delivery to a before 12:00 as I have a few things to do in the afternoon. 

Just received confirmation my item will be despatched to an old address (2 addresses ago!) Called VF customer service and spoke to a guy who promised me that it would come to my current address... Spoke with DPD and they have confirmed that the order will be delivered to the wrong address which they cannot change without VF's say so. 

What happens with the parcel is delivered to the wrong address and signed for but it's not me? I'm really annoyed by it all.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes since trying to get in contact with someone who can change the address! 

11 REPLIES 11

Mimo2000
12: Established
12: Established

Have you tried downloading DPD app from playstore  I'm sure you can change delivery address on there.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I've tried but you cannot change the delivery address other than to get it delivered to a neighbour. I was friendly with them all but they've all gone from the building now. 

I managed to speak to CS who said they've requested a change of delivery address but that'll take 24 hours for DPD to complete. Hopefully I can call the depot and get them to hold the parcel. I'll drive over and collect in person. Good job I forgot to update my address with the bank that I can use as proof of address!

I do hope VF don't intend to charge me for the before noon delivery.

:smileymad:

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous Please keep us updated. :smileyhappy:

Anonymous
Not applicable

DPD were their usual unhelpful selves ands despite me talking to them to ensure that the item didn't go out with the driver it went out anyway. To quote their customer services: "We're only customer services we can't do anything"

VF complaints said they cannot tell them to process a change of address request on the day as I'm away for the weekend so they've redirected it to the correct address and I'll have to take another day (Wednesday) off to wait for the delivery.

The woman I spoke to in Customer Relations said it was the 4th call she'd had at 9am about the very same. 

There was a stunning amount of misinformation from Vodafone with one CSA telling me that although I'd spoken to DPD and they'd confirmed the delivery would go to the incorrect address it definitely wouldn't and the person at DPD was pretty much lying.

Alex
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@AnonymousSo to confirm, DPD will be delivering your package to your correct address on Wednesday 3 May?

Are you still in contact with our Customer Relations team regarding this issue? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey Alex,

CR have left it for now as the redirection has happened.

The item is at the depot hopefully should be with me Wednesday. 

Jenny
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous - I’m pleased to hear the redirection has been arranged now. 

Let us know how you get on with your new phone once it’s delivered.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally delivered but it looks like someone kicked it all about the warehouse. The box was broken open and the contents in the jiffy bag. 

Fortunately the phone is OK and seems undamaged.

Sarah_T
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Anonymous

It's great to hear that you've received your phone. :smileyhappy:

Please let us know if there's anything further we can help you with.