Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Delivered to wrong address

Anonymous
Not applicable

Called up to pre-order my S8+ a few days ago and confirmed the delivery address should be made to my home address. I even paid to upgrade the delivery to a before 12:00 as I have a few things to do in the afternoon. 

Just received confirmation my item will be despatched to an old address (2 addresses ago!) Called VF customer service and spoke to a guy who promised me that it would come to my current address... Spoke with DPD and they have confirmed that the order will be delivered to the wrong address which they cannot change without VF's say so. 

What happens with the parcel is delivered to the wrong address and signed for but it's not me? I'm really annoyed by it all.

I've been on hold for 15 minutes since trying to get in contact with someone who can change the address! 

11 REPLIES 11

:smileylol:

after all of this you still stayed with Voda lol

if you complain again its your own fault. you dont get treated like that, then get there patronising comments and stay with them! you said the box was open! in a giffy bag. come on man. buy the phone out right even on 0% finance and get a sim only save yourself hassel and money. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

It's not 'my own fault' if I stay with them and something happens again.

I've been with VF for years apart from a short stint away with EE and I've never really had many issues.

Customer relations were pretty good and gave me a couple months free for the error. The phone itself was fine had it been damaged I'd have sent it back and got a replacement.

While at the time it was really frustrating it got sorted and here I am posting from the device.

You'd soon run out of networks if you jumped ship every time something went wrong.