Skip to content
main_icn_My_Vodafone main_icn_Search main_icn_Chevron_right main_icn_Chevron_down main_icn_Close main_icn_Menu social-facebook social-google-plus social-linkedin social-twitter social-youtube main_icn_Community_or_Foundation main_icn_Location main_icn_Network_signal
Menu Toggle

Welcome to Vodafone Community

Samsung Galaxy S8 & S8+

For those that have a Delivery Today What are your First Impressions

11: Established Silver

Morning All,  good luck with your deliveries today and I would love to know what your first impressions are of the S8/S8+  I'm due a S8+ today 

View more options
11 REPLIES
2: Seeker Bronze

Is anyone actually getting their handset today?  I was told delivery would be today before I actually placed the order.  Heard nothing more so assumed that was still going to happen, rearranged my day to make sure I was around all day to take delivery.  Then, at 00.20 this morning I received a message to say that they would let me know when it was back in stock!  How can something pre-ordered be out of stock already?  Vodafone should of known that deliveries wouldn't be made today so why wait until the early hours to let people know?  For one, it should of been posted yesterday so customers could of been given AT LEAST 24 hours notice to re-plan their day, especially as they now have to take another day off work to wait in for delivery...............appalling customer service!

View more options

this is my latest update "Your VODAFONE order will be delivered today by Lats, your DPD driver, between 11:06 and 12:06"

View more options
1: Seeker

Hi there,

I preordered mine s8+ on the 30.03.2017 and my order is stuck on stage 2 order accepted.

I havent received any other correspondance Smiley Sad

View more options

@jaibiagtas

You'll be receiving your Samsung S8+ today.  Smiley Happy

View more options
GJB
2: Seeker Bronze

Fuming!!! got email today at 00:20 saying not in stock!! Yet again Vodafone have sold me broken promises. Same thing happend when i orderd HTC M9 2years ago,

View more options
3: Seeker Silver

I totally agree, the waited until the early hours of the morning to send a message! When you can't actually do anything. 

View more options

Anyone who's got their phone had the red tint issue?

View more options

not had it so far here on my 8+ 

View more options

That's good. Been people moaning about it online so just thought I'd ask.

View more options

Had black S8 since Friday.  First impressions are its quite small coming from S7E.  I'm exchanging for a +.  Also changing to Orchid Gray.  I just feel that the black is so sleek you're kinda missing out in the design.  Everything just melts together so you can't see the curved display etc.  Very sleek but too dark.  Orchid gray S8+ for me! 

View more options

same as the one i got S8+ in the orchid grey it's a nice bit of kit 

View more options