Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

For those that have a Delivery Today What are your First Impressions

bazjohn11
10: Established
10: Established

Morning All,  good luck with your deliveries today and I would love to know what your first impressions are of the S8/S8+  I'm due a S8+ today 

11 REPLIES 11

ColletteB
2: Seeker
2: Seeker

Is anyone actually getting their handset today?  I was told delivery would be today before I actually placed the order.  Heard nothing more so assumed that was still going to happen, rearranged my day to make sure I was around all day to take delivery.  Then, at 00.20 this morning I received a message to say that they would let me know when it was back in stock!  How can something pre-ordered be out of stock already?  Vodafone should of known that deliveries wouldn't be made today so why wait until the early hours to let people know?  For one, it should of been posted yesterday so customers could of been given AT LEAST 24 hours notice to re-plan their day, especially as they now have to take another day off work to wait in for delivery...............appalling customer service!

this is my latest update "Your VODAFONE order will be delivered today by Lats, your DPD driver, between 11:06 and 12:06"

Hi there,

I preordered mine s8+ on the 30.03.2017 and my order is stuck on stage 2 order accepted.

I havent received any other correspondance :Sad_face:

Sarah_T
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@jaibiagtas

You'll be receiving your Samsung S8+ today.  :smileyhappy:

I totally agree, the waited until the early hours of the morning to send a message! When you can't actually do anything. 

Anyone who's got their phone had the red tint issue?

not had it so far here on my 8+ 

That's good. Been people moaning about it online so just thought I'd ask.

Had black S8 since Friday.  First impressions are its quite small coming from S7E.  I'm exchanging for a +.  Also changing to Orchid Gray.  I just feel that the black is so sleek you're kinda missing out in the design.  Everything just melts together so you can't see the curved display etc.  Very sleek but too dark.  Orchid gray S8+ for me!