Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Internet Settings update text

Driverp187
3: Seeker
3: Seeker

Screenshot_20170510-001732.jpg

I 've received this text over 125 times now from the date you can see. This is my upgrade phone and I was using it a few days without any problems. 

I get them randomly but they come in sets of 5-6. Every minute or so. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Hi @Driverp187

If this was my situation I'd first try removing the SIM card and re insert which may help refresh things. 

Can you try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault. Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

If that didn't help my situation I'd be speaking to Vodafone Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat to ask them to access my Account to look into why automated texts are coming through as they are. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

View solution in original position

4 REPLIES 4

BandOfBrothers

Hi @Driverp187

If this was my situation I'd first try removing the SIM card and re insert which may help refresh things. 

Can you try your Sim Card in another phone as a process of elimination to rule out the phone or sim card that may be at fault. Try another Sim in your phone. If necessary any Vodafone Shop can replace the Sim Card via a Sim Swap. 

If that didn't help my situation I'd be speaking to Vodafone Customer Services on 191 or Live Chat to ask them to access my Account to look into why automated texts are coming through as they are. 

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I got this and it was very annoying but after powering the phone off leaving it for 30 seconds then powering it back on the messages stopped after that.

Hi sorry for the late reply. I got a new SIM and it seems to have fixed the problem. 

Sukhi
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

@Driverp187 That's great! Thanks for letting us know. It's what I suggested on your other post here :Smiling: