Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ask

Solution

Adding Data to my contract

KevinClarke
1: Seeker
Is it possible to add data to my sim only contract?
4 REPLIES 4

drey_p
16: Advanced member

Hey there. 

Yes it is possible to have data added to your SIM only plan. Just take a look at the plans that include data in the link below then call customer services on 191 and they will be able to change your plan. The eForum Team can also assist but will take a little while to respond. 

SIM only deals

PWIAC

Retired-Andy
Moderator (Retired)
Moderator (Retired)

Hi KevinClarke,

Many thanks drey_p for his help here. If you’ve not had the chance to call 191, we can certainly take a look at your account and see what options are available to you. To allow us to do so, I’ve just sent you a PM.

You can find your PM inbox here. If you can’t access this link, please ensure that the box next to “Turn on private messages” is ticked on this page, and let us know if you need any further assistance.

If you can follow the details in the PM, we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.

Thanks

Andrew

SusanClark4
1: Seeker
Are you able to PM as I would like to discuss adding data to my pay month price plan on number ending 805.

drey_p

Hi there

If you are wanting to add Vodafone Boost to your account, it will give you 2GB for £10 per month.  This is charged every month whether or not you use it.  You can add Boost by calling 191 or text 2GB to 97886

PWIAC