You are here:
Ask a question:
Rank 6: Frequent Poster
Baskcm

Apps

hello received my galaxy 2 today great phone only 1 problem had a desire before and I downloaded quite a few apps entered all my details today for my Google account and im unable to download them without rebuying them again not sure what to do

apple iphone 4 (yes i know i change my phones alot)
Mobile internet bundle
Online billing
Message 1 of 13 (4,671 Views)
Moderator (Retired)
Martin

Re: Apps

Hi Baskcm

I know when I have done a factory reset on my phone, I had to download my apps again, and it recognised the apps that I have previously paid for, and I could download these again.

As the payment is not through us but through Google, I would recommend getting in touch with them so that they can assist further with your issue.

Martin

eForum Team

Message 2 of 13 (4,648 Views)
Rank 34: Scholar III
Northern-dj

You need to check your account, you have logged in to google if you have paid for them there in your apps section and it says purchassed now if you phone can not use the app it tells you.

Now if there not showing then you have a account problem.

Message 3 of 13 (4,643 Views)
LUCIALIA

[ Edited ]

Does anyone have or know where to locate a working apk of Snap n Go & Krazy Kart Racing?

Message 4 of 13 (4,632 Views)
Rank 42: Oracle I
thesoupdragon

@Lucialia

I have PM'd you... :smileywink:

halloweenSig.png

Message 5 of 13 (4,628 Views)
LUCIALIA

Call me stupid (wouldn't be the first time) but where can i find your message?
Message 6 of 13 (4,621 Views)
Northern-dj

click soupdragons Name this opens his profile then click send him a message this opens up your messages section then click in box.

I have a copy of Krazzy kart as well

Message 7 of 13 (4,618 Views)
LUCIALIA

sorted thanks, will have one happy daughter,she loves KKR!
Message 8 of 13 (4,613 Views)
Baskcm

right well tried factory reset no good i only have 1 google account ah well not to worry
Mobile internet bundle
Online billing
Message 9 of 13 (4,603 Views)
Rank 42: Oracle I
thesoupdragon

[ Edited ]

Baskcm wrote:

hello received my galaxy 2 today great phone only 1 problem had a desire before and I downloaded quite a few apps entered all my details today for my Google account and im unable to download them without rebuying them again not sure what to do

Sometimes it can take several hours for the Market to sync the Paid for apps, so that they show as being bought.

Android Market can be temperamental.

Have you logged into Android Market on your PC? HERE and sign in using your gmail.

It will be interesting to see if your paid apps show there!

TSD :smileywink:

halloweenSig.png

Message 10 of 13 (4,595 Views)
Rank 21: Instructor V
ado28

Time to bring this topic back up to the top of the page again :smileyvery-happy:

I found an APP called "Words with friends" ist like a scrabble game and is quite addictive! Now this will sound like a lonley hearts advert but I want to play with more people and at the moment I only have my sister to play with [hope that doesn't sound wrong lol] anyway my username there is puggereduk so if you download it then add me and we can have a laugh and make up some willy words lol

For hints, tips and flashing guides, visit my youtube page www.youtube.com/puggereduk
Message 11 of 13 (4,553 Views)
Northern-dj

I have been having a look again atg this and i may have found somthing but you need to do this from the web 

You need to log into your account on Android/Market and change the phone your using then go into your purchase history and they should show purchased then push the download to your phone now if it does not happen it will come back on you my apps list, You may have to do this on all of the apps but i think it just the phone model that is wroung my wife has this on her Tab this is to stop apps getting put on phones that the developers say don't work 

Now it will offer you the apps again as it thinks and noes your on another device 

Message 12 of 13 (4,522 Views)
Baskcm

ill have a look at that when i get my replacement phone i bought them all via the market on the phone
Mobile internet bundle
Online billing
Message 13 of 13 (4,518 Views)