steveo67
12: Established
12: Established

BandOfBrothers
17: Community Champion

Is that next on your wish list ?

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

Certainly is 😉

BandOfBrothers

Happy days. 

👍🏻

Current Phone  >

Samsung Galaxy s²³ Ultra 512gb Phantom Black.

The battery life ❤❤❤

More price confirmation (£545.00)and UK availability reported March 11

http://www.sammobile.com/2016/02/12/the-galaxy-s7-and-the-galaxy-s7-edge-said-to-cost-euro-700-and-8...

pb3000
5: Helper

A damage limitation exercise in bringing the SD card slot back. Shame Samsung couldn''t also bring the removable battery back.

Another area they have addressed is increasing the flat area of the "edge" variant. You do lose out somewhat with the current "edge" when reading some web pages due to the wrapped edges. The "edge" has a great wow factor and is a genuine innovation where Samsung got one up on Apple. I'm sure Apple wish they had thought of the "edge" themselves.

As to whether I'll go for the S7 I'm not sure. I've been playing around with a "budget" Chinese dual sim octa-core Redmii Note 2 as my secondary phone and I'm seriously impressed. I read somewhere that Samsung is very concerned about competition from Chinese and Indian mobile phone manufacturers and I can see why!  

I'm seriously considering downgrading my Vodafone Red contract to sim only and going with a high end Chinese model. I beleive the mobile phone reached saturation point as far as features are concerned a couple of years ago around the era of the S5. The new features in the latest models just seem to be window dressing - faster processors, slightly better camera, slightly better screen (resolution is already higher than that of the human eye)  a few software tweaks etc.

I'm happy to be proven wrong :Smiling:

jbozward
4: Newbie

So......

I have a really old and slow iPhone 4S. I hate IOS and would much rather go back to Android.

Does anyone from VF have any ideas of when it may become availabale, or historically how long it might take from OEM announcment to purchasable? 

63johnw

Hi, you wont get any official response until its announced on their Blog pages, there is talk of March but thats not confirmed yet.